Mathematics
jessy113
2021-05-08 04:18:27
Emily makes 250 grams of snacks mixture. 25 percent banana chips and the rest of peanuts. How many gram peanuts does she used?
ANSWERS
shuretteap
2021-05-08 07:17:06

25% of 250 is 62.5g. This is how many Banana chips she has used. This leaves 75% for the peanuts. To figure out 75% of 250 you do the calculation for (250 / 100) * 75, which gives you an answer of 187.5g. FINAL ANSWER - 187.5g of peanuts

SerenCJ
2021-05-08 07:18:21

250 grams of snacks mixture Banana chips: 25 percent of 250 grams of snacks mixture = 25% * 250 = 25/100 * 250 = 62.5 grams of banana chips If you would like to know how many grams of peanuts are in the snacks mixture, you can calculate this using the following step: 250 grams - 62.5 grams = 187.5 grams of peanuts Result: Emily used 187.5 grams of peanuts.

ADD ANSWER